Kinesiology is a body language where we use muscle testing to determine the root cause of your symptoms taking the guesswork out of healthcare.
Systematic Kinesiology derives from Traditional Chinese Medicine and listens to your body’s needs whether they be mental, chemical, nutritional or spiritual.
When we Listen to our bodies and respond our bodies are able to self heal.
We are able to think clearer, our body is able to function as it’s meant to, we can sleep better, have a healthier digestive system, feel stronger emotionally, no longer succumb to the pain of a condition or a label we’ve been given.
As kinesiology works on a biochemical feedback of your own body everybody is individual so every program required will be completely individual to you.
The number of sessions required really depends on your overall health, the symptoms you present and how long you’ve had them. Kinesiology looks at your body holistically so all of you is considered not just your symptoms after all we all work better whole. Usually in 1-3 sessions you will feel much better and your body will start to respond. In your session we remind your body how it should be working by encouraging blood flow to lymphatic points, working in harmony of the bodies energies through Accupunture meridians, honouring emotional blockages and through muscle testing allowing the body to select what nutritional support and lifestyle changes it needs. The program you need will be discussed in depth at your First consultation. The more you Honour your program in between sessions the quicker your body will heal.
Prevention is better than cure and as kinesiology enables us to communicate with our bodies we are able to discover imbalances and correct them preventing them from resulting in discomfort and disease. It is my absolute aim to get all clients to this stage where we are able to take full responsibility for our health and feel our bodies working at their optimum.
History of kinesiology
In the 1920’s R.W.Lovett and orthopaedic surgeon developed muscle testing, his work was then enhanced my Henry and Florence Kendall in 1949. Kinesiology as we use it today was developed by George Goodheart an American chiropractor founder of Applied Kinesiology in 1964. Brian Butler brought kinesiology to the UK in 1988 and developed the academy of systematic kinesiology and now in 2018 we celebrate 30 years of using this wonderful form of kinesiology in the UK. I am very proud to have studied these amazing kinesiology tools from Claire Muller, Brian’s inspirational daughter.
To read more http://www.systematic-kinesiology.co.uk
What can Kinesiology help with?
- Digestive problem – IBS, Candida, parasites, leaky gut, constipation, diarrhoea
- Heavy Metal Toxicity – mercury fillings, pollution
- Emotional imbalances – Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias
- Endocrine and hormonal imbalances – PCOS, PMT, heavy periods, menopause, thyroid imbalances
- Immune disorders – M.E, Chronic Fatigue
- Food Sensitivities – Food Intolerance Testing
- Structural imbalances – TMJ problems, sciatica, pelvic misalignments, frozen shoulder
- Stress Management – sleep, adrenal fatigue, skin problems, headaches, migraines
- Fertility – preparation for a family, maternity support and post natal and fourth trimester
- Cancer – natural support for living with and fighting cancer
- Wellbeing- support for physical and emotional health
I am a Professional Diplomate member of The Association of Systematic Kinesiology